Date: Friday, August 18th 2017 (0930-1700 hrs)
Venue: 4th Floor, Seminar Hall, World Trade Center Bengaluru
Introduction & Program Objectives:
The most powerful and sure-shot method to enhance employees’ performance and reduce their stress level is the practice of Yoga. Yoga is now being viewed as an excellent formula for success in professional life. Yoga is increasingly being viewed as a pure human science enhancing the professional performance and success of individuals at work place.
This Training Programme helps to to sensitize about how yoga practice enhances the Performance, Productivity, Decision Making, Positive Attitude, Motivation, Team Work, Interpersonal Skills, Creativity, Emotional Quotient and Stress Management. The Training Programme will be very practical, effective and thought-provoking.
1. Application of Yoga in productivity improvement, problem solving and decision making by enhancing analytical and intuitive capabilities
2. How Yoga enhances interpersonal relations, teamwork, communication, creativity, Emotional Quotient (EQ) thereby improving the performance at work place
3. Application of Yogic practices for enhancing mental capabilities like concentration, memory power and analytical thinking contributing to the effectiveness at work place
4. Yoga as an effective tool for Stress Management
5. Developing physical health, mental peace, intellectual sharpness and emotional control through Yogic practice.
6. Developing a broader perspective, higher values and a spiritual dimension in life through Yoga
Practical Exercises, Case Studies, Questions & Answers, Games, Activities and other effective and innovative Training Techniques
Who can attend:
Corporate personnel (Top, Middle and Junior level of management), Entreprenuers and Professionals
Mr V Aswatha Ramaiah, Head, Unique Consultants is a practioner and teacher of Yoga for the last 50 years. After completing a professional tenure of two decades at corporate (M/s. Widia (India) Ltd., now called ‘Kennametal’), he took up training on Soft Skills. He has authored and brought out a number of educative books and CDs. In this unique Training Program, he blends his five-decades of passion for Yoga with his two-decades of hands-on industrial experience and further two-decades of successful corporate training expertise. The Training Program is a golden opportunity to understand and practice Yoga to boost one’s performance at work place.
Participation Fee: ₹ 2500/- + Taxes
. Fee will cover training, course materials, lunch & refreshments
. 10% rebate for 3 or more nominations from the same organization
. Fee can be paid by cheque /DD / NEFT (bank transfer)